Tuesday, August 31

Kenya



Dear all,

We are getting in the excited state! Next weekend my father and I will leave for a photo safari to Kenya. Our two-weeks holiday will lead us to the world-famous Maasai Mara plains and Lake Nakura. At the moment the wildebeest migration is in full swing and there are about 1.4 million wildebeest and 200,000 zebra and gazelle grazing on the Maasai Mara plains. Party time for the lions, cheetahs, leopards, and crocodiles! We are looking forward to observe this spectacular event, one of the last big migrations on our planet. During our visit we will stay in the Mara Bush Camp (see video). In about two weeks I will start posting the photos and perhaps a small video as my father is taking a video camera with him. I would like to recommend the wonderful photos of Jan van der Greef as an appetizer. Please enjoy his themes 'Feline energies' and 'Cycle of Life'.

See you later!

Dirk-Jan