Sunday, April 5

Exhibition

The Wild Brown Bear lodge near the Russian border in the neighbourhood of Kuhmo Finland is a very special place. Between April and September this is one of the finest places for brown bear photography in Europe. This year, the lodge is celebrating it's 10th anniversary. Congratulations to Ari Saaski and his team! Starting from coming May, the bear adventure can be followed each night via a dedicated bearcam. A world premiere! I'm looking forward. Last year I visited this wonderful place twice and also in 2009 two visits are planned. Who said that bear photography is addicting? Ari asked me to participate in the special anniversary exhibition. So I send him 7 of my best photos made in his lodge. They are shown in this post. If you like to obtain more information, to view the bearcam or to make a reservation please visit http://www.wildbrownbear.fi/. Highly recommended!

Cheers,
Dirk-Jan